- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (9-1/4 ounces) chili cheese-flavored corn chips, crushed
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, cheese, red pepper, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Chill until serving. Just before serving, stir in corn chips. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Fiesta Corn Chip Salad
Sort By :
This is pretty darn good! Couldn't find Chili Cheese Fritos so I just used regular ones and added a bit of chili powder. Also just added the Fritos as a garnish to the top cause I didn't want them to get soggy! Added some Vidalia onion and a few halved cherry tomatoes as well.
my supervisor made this for our carry in last Friday I ate so much it was s o good. she told me to get it here, it was good however I was sad to see the calorie count Lol! she did use light mayo!
My daughter and I loved it.
I've been making this recipe for years. And have since just tweaked it just a tad. Not much. Normally red bells are more expensive in my neck of the woods, so I usually add small diced green bells, and about a 1/2 tsp of cumin. But as is, the recipe is a keeper. Originally a family friend brought over the dish and that's how it came to be loved by my family. It's soo simple.
Been making a version of this for years now. I sometimes use half lite sour cream for some that mayo-and for sure use light mayo in the recipe. It's amazing.