- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1 cup chopped peeled jicama
- 6 radishes, halved and sliced
- 4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Lime wedges, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and seasonings. Pour over coleslaw mixture; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving. If desired, serve with lime wedges. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Fiesta Coleslaw in Simple & Delicious June/July 2015
Reviews for Fiesta Coleslaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review