Fiesta Chicken Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup picante sauce
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 to 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inches), cut into 1-inch strips
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the soups, tomatoes, picante sauce, green pepper, onion and chili powder. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer half of the tortilla strips, chicken, soup mixture and cheese. Repeat layers.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 324 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 802 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.