- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 each large green and red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3/4 cup Taco Bell® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, divided
- 2 ounces (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup KRAFT® Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
- 8 whole wheat tortilla (6 inches)
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COOK chicken, peppers and chili powder in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 8 min. or until chicken is done, stirring frequently. Stir in 1/4 cup salsa and Neufchatel; cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until Neufchatel is melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
- SPOON heaping 1/3 cup mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining salsa and shredded cheese. Cover.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fiesta Chicken Enchiladas Made Over Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Fiesta Chicken Enchiladas Made Over
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review