Fiesta Chicken 'N' Stuffing Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups crushed stuffing mix
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Sour cream and salsa, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk. Stir in the stuffing mix, chicken, tomato, chilies and onions.
- 2. Transfer to a greased microwave-safe 9-in. pie plate. Microwave, covered, on high for 2 minutes; stir. Microwave for another 2 minutes; stir.
- 3. Cook 1-1/2 to 2 minutes longer or until set and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with sour cream and salsa if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 306 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 212mg cholesterol, 656mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Fiesta Chicken 'N' Stuffing
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.