Fiesta Chicken 'N' Stuffing Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups crushed stuffing mix
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Sour cream and salsa, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk. Stir in the stuffing mix, chicken, tomato, chilies and onions.
- 2. Transfer to a greased microwave-safe 9-in. pie plate. Microwave, covered, on high for 2 minutes; stir. Microwave for another 2 minutes; stir.
- 3. Cook 1-1/2 to 2 minutes longer or until set and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with sour cream and salsa if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 306 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 212mg cholesterol, 656mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein .
Reviews for Fiesta Chicken 'N' Stuffing
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.