My mother gave me this recipe at my bridal shower, and I've been making it ever since. Mom knew that every new bride needs recipes for good food that is super easy to make.—Angela Peppers, Memphis, Tennessee
Recommended: Make-Ahead Graduation Party Food
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups crushed stuffing mix
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Sour cream and salsa, optional
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk. Stir in the stuffing mix, chicken, tomato, chilies and onions.
- Transfer to a greased microwave-safe 9-in. pie plate. Microwave, covered, on high for 2 minutes; stir. Microwave for another 2 minutes; stir.
- Cook 1-1/2 to 2 minutes longer or until set and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with sour cream and salsa if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fiesta Chicken 'N' Stuffing in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p176
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Fiesta Chicken 'N' Stuffing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review