"A neighbor gave me this quick-and-easy recipe more than 25 years ago, when my children were small," recalls Helen Carpenter of Albuquerque, New Mexico. "You can use your favorite seasoning mix in this bread, so it's very versatile. It makes a tasty accompaniment to most any meal."
Featured In: Make-Ahead Graduation Party Food
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chili seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, milk and seasoning mix. Pat into a greased 8-in. square baking dish; drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 425° for 15-17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Fiesta Bread in Quick Cooking September/October 1998, p47
Reviews for Fiesta Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review