Fiesta Appetizer Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) refried beans
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 ripe avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Combine beans and taco seasoning. Spread mixture on a round 12-in. serving platter. Mash avocados with lemon juice. Spread over beans. Spread sour cream over avocado. Sprinkle olives, chilies, tomatoes, onions and cheese over sour cream. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 215 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 634 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Fiesta Appetizer
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.