VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 12 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In same pan, heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 1-2 minutes. Add milk and salt. Bring just to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in cheese until melted. Whisk in sour cream. Drain fettuccine; add to skillet with shrimp and crab. Heat through. Stir in basil. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Fettuccine Seafood Alfredo in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p24
Reviews forFettucine Seafood Alfredo
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2016