- asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Stir in peas; saute for 1 minute or until heated through. Combine
- cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into chicken mixture. Bring
- to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened and
- chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Drain the fettuccine and add to chicken mixture. Sprinkle with
- Parmesan cheese and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 274 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 431 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.