- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- 2 medium leeks (white portion only), sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage and leeks over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and leeks are tender; drain. Add mushrooms; cook for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in cream. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until heated through (do not boil).
- Drain fettuccine; serve with sausage mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Fettuccine with Sausage and Leeks
Sort By :
This was so very good. It was a little spicy for my youngest daughter but she still liked it. We had never had leeks before and now we all know that we enjoy them. I will be making this again and again.
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >