Fettuccine with Chicken Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat margarine
- 3/4 cup nonfat Parmesan cheese topping
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken until juices run clear. Drain fettuccine; add to skillet. Add milk and margarine. Stir in cheese topping, garlic powder and pepper; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 282 calories, 7g fat (0g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 403mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 21g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2-1/2 starch, 2 lean meat
Reviews for Fettuccine with Chicken
"I have made this several times...it is quick and easy and the kids love it!"
"This was super good - my kids asked for seconds and want me to make it again tomorrow...and we are not leftover people!!"
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.