Fettuccine with Chicken Recipe
In Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, Gwynne Fleener stirs up this tender chicken and pasta entree to feed her husband and three teenagers in a hurry. It features spinach fettuccine for a colorful change of pace.
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat margarine
- 3/4 cup nonfat Parmesan cheese topping
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken until juices run clear. Drain fettuccine; add to skillet. Add milk and margarine. Stir in cheese topping, garlic powder and pepper; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 282 calories, 7g fat (0 saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 403mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 lean meat.
Reviews for Fettuccine with Chicken
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC