- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat margarine
- 3/4 cup nonfat Parmesan cheese topping
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken until juices run clear. Drain fettuccine; add to skillet. Add milk and margarine. Stir in cheese topping, garlic powder and pepper; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Fettuccine with Chicken
"I have made this several times...it is quick and easy and the kids love it!"
"This was super good - my kids asked for seconds and want me to make it again tomorrow...and we are not leftover people!!"