In Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, Gwynne Fleener stirs up this tender chicken and pasta entree to feed her husband and three teenagers in a hurry. It features spinach fettuccine for a colorful change of pace.
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat margarine
- 3/4 cup nonfat Parmesan cheese topping
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken until juices run clear. Drain fettuccine; add to skillet. Add milk and margarine. Stir in cheese topping, garlic powder and pepper; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fettuccine with Chicken in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p39
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Fettuccine with Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review