"If you're tired of the same old green salads, try this medley I cam up with after tasting something similar at a restaurant," suggests Kristen Zayon of Anchorage, Alaska. Tip: "It makes a wonderful meal paired with grilled chicken and steamed rice," Kristen says.
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 large green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2/3 cup Greek vinaigrette
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Feta Veggie Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p47
Reviews for Feta Veggie Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review