- Fold each prosciutto slice in half lengthwise; wrap around mushrooms
- and fill with cheese mixture. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking pan; drizzle with remaining oil. Pour broth around mushrooms.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Uncover; broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until
- topping is golden brown. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed mushroom equals 186 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 450 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer