When my husband and I were first married, I only knew how to make a few meals that we’d rotate throughout the week. After some experimenting, I created this mouthwatering stuffed chicken recipe that’s still a favorite today.—Lisa Herbert, Wadsworth, Ohio
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese, divided
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Place a tablespoon of feta cheese on each chicken breast half; roll up and secure with toothpicks. Coat with bread crumbs. Place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Immediately drizzle vinegar and oil over chicken. Discard toothpicks. Garnish with tomatoes and basil. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Feta-Stuffed Chicken in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p33
Reviews for Feta-Stuffed Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review