Feta Spinach Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced red onion, separated into rings
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Unroll crust into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Brush with oil; sprinkle with garlic. Spread with pizza sauce.
- Layer with spinach, onion, mushrooms and cheeses. Sprinkle with basil, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes if desired. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 12 pieces.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Feta Spinach Pizza
Sort By :
This was really good. I left out the mushrooms since I don't like them. The only other change I will make the next time is to cut the sauce in half. It was way too much and made the bottom crust soggy.
EXCELLENT recipe. Thank you! The only trouble with it is trying to stay full on veggies and bread. I would try adding some chicken to it, or red beans to keep it vegetarian. Thanks again!
My husband and I really liked this. It is a nice change from regular pizza.