- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced red onion, separated into rings
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Unroll crust into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Brush with oil; sprinkle with garlic. Spread with pizza sauce.
- Layer with spinach, onion, mushrooms and cheeses. Sprinkle with basil, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes if desired. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 12 pieces.
Reviews forFeta Spinach Pizza
"This was GREAT! I added 1 3/4 cooked chicken breasts (a must) and used half the amount sweet basil & Italian seasoning (which was just right- not overwhelming!) I used Golden Home ultra thin pizza crust and it was the perfect flavor to go with this recipe and Ragu (traditional) pizza sauce. Will be making again!"
"This was really good. I left out the mushrooms since I don't like them. The only other change I will make the next time is to cut the sauce in half. It was way too much and made the bottom crust soggy."
"My husband and I really liked this. It is a nice change from regular pizza."