Feta Shrimp with Linguine Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat linguine
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil), chopped
- 1/4 cup Greek olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Add the diced tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Add the shrimp to the tomato mixture; cook, uncovered, for 5-6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in the parsley, lemon juice and pepper flakes. Drain pasta; serve with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Feta Shrimp with Linguine(3)
Sort By :
This is an excellent recipe!! My family loved it and remarked it was like what a "high-end"restaurant would offer. I will definately make it again. Louise
We didn't care for this.
This recipe was good, but probably not something I'd make again.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >