My daughter jokes that I am so predictable when it comes to dining out. I always order chicken souvlaki. So I thought, why not incorporate my favorite Greek dish into a breakfast wrap? It's healthy, tasty and easy to make.—Mary Jo Kempf, West Seneca, New York
Featured In: 21 Breakfast Sandwiches Ready in 30 Minutes
- 1-1/2 cups Southwestern-style egg substitute
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced pepperoncini, chopped
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Pour in egg substitute; cook and stir until thickened and no liquid egg remains. Gently stir in cheese and pepperoncini; heat through. Serve in tortillas. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Feta Scrambled Egg Wraps in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2015, p73
Reviews for Feta Scrambled Egg Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review