Feta Salmon Salad
“My son David always ordered the salmon sandwich at a local pub," shares Susan Griffiths of Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina. "In trying to replicate it, he came up with this salad. It's the only recipe he's ever made and our entire family thinks it's great.”
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup red wine vinaigrette
- Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over salmon. Moisten a paper towel
- with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill
- rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for
- 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, cucumber, tomato and feta
- cheese; divide among four plates. Top with salmon; drizzle with
- vinaigrette. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 416 calories, 25 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 636 mg sodium,