Feta Pitas Recipe
- 6 whole pita breads
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 1. Place pita breads on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning. Top with onion and tomato.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes. Cut into wedges if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Feta Pitas
"I used both plain and sun-dried tomato pitas. Very good! Made a great light-lunch."