Feta Pitas Recipe
Toasty pitas sprinkled with tasty toppings gave rave reviews from Tammy Smith's clan in Live Oak, Texas. "These pizza-like snacks are fun and filling," she says.
- 6 whole pita breads
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 1. Place pita breads on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning. Top with onion and tomato.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes. Cut into wedges if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC