This easy Greek salad with a homemade dressing is loaded with flavor. Tossed with fresh feta and peppers, the recipe was sent in by Anita Keppinger of Philomath, Oregon. TIP: To make it more authentic, add traditional Greek olives.
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 2/3 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup diced green pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup tomato and basil feta cheese, crumbled
- In a salad bowl, toss the romaine, peppers and olives. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine oil and vinegar; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Feta-Olive Romaine Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p11
Reviews for Feta-Olive Romaine Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review