Feta cheese, garlic and ripe olives, along with a hint of hot sauce, give a Greek salad-like flavor to this distinctive dip sent by Debbie Burton of Callander, Ontario. Besides pita chips, it's terrific with crackers, tortilla chips, pita bread, pretzels and carrot and celery sticks.
Featured In: 25 Slow Cooker Dip Recipes for Worry-Free Appetizers
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Baked pita chips
- In a food processor, combine the first nine ingredients; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with pita chips. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Feta Olive Dip in Light & Tasty June/July 2002, p21
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Feta Olive Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review