- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped plum tomato
- 4 thin slices peeled avocado
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- Heat a 6-in. nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic until tender. Whisk the eggs, egg substitute and 3 tablespoons feta cheese. Add egg mixture to skillet (mixture should set immediately at edges). Cover and cook for 4-6 minutes or until nearly set.
- Sprinkle with tomato and remaining feta cheese. Cover and cook 2-3 minutes longer or until eggs are completely set. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut in half; serve with avocado and sour cream. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Feta Frittata
"Very easy & delicious! I added the chopped tomatoes along with the onion & garlic then added the egg mixture. Also sprinkled fresh parsley when serving and instead of sour cream I used light Cottage cheese"
"Yummy! Easy to make and very good. The only change I will make next time, is to dice the avocado and sprinkle over the frittata and top with sour cream before serving."