Feta Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, remove seeds and discard. Cut cucumbers into 1/2-in. cubes; place in a bowl. Sprinkle with salt. Stir in onions. Combine the cheese, lemon juice, oil and pepper; add to cucumber mixture and stir gently. Yield: 4-5 servings.
Reviews for Feta Cucumber Salad(5)
Sort By :
This is possibly the best cucumber salad I've ever had. I just loved it! It was so easy to make, with just a few ingredients, and delicious even though low in calories. I think it's a winner!
Yum! After reading the other comments, I put in half a tablespoon less lemon juice and it was perfect for my family. Loved it!
This was really good. I sub. red onion and Mediterranean feta(w/ herbs & sun dried tomatoes). Best cucumber salad I ever had.
The flavors were just too strong for my family. I may try it again with less lemon and onion.
This is an excellent, tasty, healthy choice for a cool summer salad. I have made it several times.