I grew up eating chicken because my father was the manager at a poultry facility, but this is the one dish that never gets boring. —Cheryl Lundquist, Wake Forest, North Carolina
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, oil, Greek seasoning, salt and pepper. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Feta Chicken Salad in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012, p54
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Feta Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review