- 2-1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed
- 4 to 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and transfer to a large bowl; mash. Add the cheese, cream, salt and pepper; beat until fluffy. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Feta Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Sort By :
This was really good, lots of flavor.
I couldn't taste the garlic or feta in these potatoes... and they didn't turn out that creamy, at least for me
Easy and tasty. Made it ahead of our Easter dinner; then warmed it up in the microwave.
Made this for my family thanksgiving dinner. I am asked to bring them every year after that. Wow