- 2-1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed
- 4 to 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and transfer to a large bowl; mash. Add the cheese, cream, salt and pepper; beat until fluffy. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Feta Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Sort By :
"This was really good, lots of flavor."
"I couldn't taste the garlic or feta in these potatoes... and they didn't turn out that creamy, at least for me"
"Easy and tasty. Made it ahead of our Easter dinner; then warmed it up in the microwave."
"Made this for my family thanksgiving dinner. I am asked to bring them every year after that. Wow"