Feta Cheese Balls Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Bagel chips
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and oil until smooth. Stir in the feta cheese, onions, garlic, dill, oregano and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Shape cheese mixture into two balls. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with bagel chips. Yield: 2 cheese balls (1-1/4 cups each).
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Feta Cheese Balls
Sort By :
"Made this recipe for Thanksgiving - it was the hit and has been requested for Christmas Eve. It is easy and favorful. Didnt roll into a cheese ball and was still good."