Feta Cheese Balls Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Bagel chips
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and oil until smooth. Stir in the feta cheese, onions, garlic, dill, oregano and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Shape cheese mixture into two balls. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with bagel chips. Yield: 2 cheese balls (1-1/4 cups each).
2 tablespoons (calculated without chips): 114 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Feta Cheese Balls
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer