Feta Bruschetta Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 10 slices French bread (1 inch thick)
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- In a small bowl, combine butter and oil; brush onto both sides of bread. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- Combine the feta cheese, garlic and basil; sprinkle over toast. Top with tomato. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: 10 appetizers.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Feta Bruschetta(13)
Sort By :
I have made it many times; great for parties, everyone loves it. Tonight I made it because I'm trying to use up garden tomatoes. So delicious!
Very good and easy to make! I didn't bake it as long as directed only because of my family's personal preference! :-)
Very good and easy to make! The only thing I did different is not to bake as long as directed. My family doesn't like it to crispy! Just their preference! :-)
This recipe is quick and simple. At first while mixing, I thought it would be dry so I added a bit of extra mayo. But I didnt' need to do that. So I recommend making it just as it says. I added some chopped pitted black olives and they looked and tasted great. Everyone loved them.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Bruschetta >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Goat Cheese Bruschetta >
- Greek Appetizers >
- Greek Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Simple Appetizers >