Feta Breakfast Bake Recipe
- 4 cups seasoned salad croutons
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1. In a large bowl, combine croutons and feta cheese; transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, basil, oregano and pepper. Slowly pour over crouton mixture. Sprinkle with ham.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 60-65 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12-14 servings.
2/3 cup: 193 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 146mg cholesterol, 519mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein
Reviews for Feta Breakfast Bake
"Eggs and feta are wonderful together. Scrambled eggs with feta are a regular dish at our home, and this is newest in the rotation!"