Feta Breakfast Bake Recipe
- 4 cups seasoned salad croutons
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1. In a large bowl, combine croutons and feta cheese; transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, basil, oregano and pepper. Slowly pour over crouton mixture. Sprinkle with ham.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 60-65 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12-14 servings.
2/3 cup: 193 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 146mg cholesterol, 519mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein .
Reviews for Feta Breakfast Bake
"Eggs and feta are wonderful together. Scrambled eggs with feta are a regular dish at our home, and this is newest in the rotation!"