Feta & Cranberry Orzo Salad Recipe
It takes only minutes to make this awesome pasta salad. While the orzo is cooking, assemble the rest of the ingredients and it will be ready to go. My husband devoured this side dish.—Antigone Papoutsis, Nederland, Texas
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add orzo and return to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until orzo is tender; drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the orzo, feta, cranberries and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, salt and pepper. Pour over orzo mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 350 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 619 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Feta & Cranberry Orzo Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC