It takes only minutes to make this awesome pasta salad. While the orzo is cooking, assemble the rest of the ingredients and it will be ready to go. My husband devoured this side dish.—Antigone Papoutsis, Nederland, Texas
Recommended: 99 of Our Favorite Chicken Dinner Ideas
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add orzo and return to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until orzo is tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the orzo, feta, cranberries and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, salt and pepper. Pour over orzo mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Feta & Cranberry Orzo Salad in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2011, p55
Reviews for Feta & Cranberry Orzo Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 23, 2016
"Delicious! Works well warm and cold. Tastes light and it's easy too! I will definitely make this again."
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2014
"This is a HUGE hit at home and work! PERFECT! Thank you so much for sharing."
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2013
"You may add anything to this!"