Feta & Cranberry Orzo Salad Recipe
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add orzo and return to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until orzo is tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the orzo, feta, cranberries and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, salt and pepper. Pour over orzo mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Feta & Cranberry Orzo Salad in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2011, p55
Reviews for Feta & Cranberry Orzo Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2014
"This is a HUGE hit at home and work! PERFECT! Thank you so much for sharing."
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2013
"You may add anything to this!"