Festive Wreath Cookies Recipe
Pretty and whimsical, these tiny, tender wreaths will definitely become family favorites! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/4 cups refrigerated Lightened-Up Holiday Cookie Dough
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Green food coloring, optional
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 2 tablespoons M&M's minis
- 2 tablespoons vanilla frosting
- 1. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. In a large bowl, combine the dough and flour; mix until blended. Tint with food coloring if desired.
- 2. Shape 1 teaspoon dough into a 4-in. rope. Repeat. Place two ropes side by side; press together lightly and twist. Shape into a circle pinching ends to seal. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Repeat with remaining dough. Brush lightly with water; sprinkle with sugar.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 7-8 minutes or until set and bottoms are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Attach M&M's onto wreaths with frosting. Yield: 30 cookies.
1 cookie equals 67 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 41 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Festive Wreath Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC