Pretty and whimsical, these tiny, tender wreaths will definitely become family favorites! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/4 cups refrigerated Lightened-Up Holiday Cookie Dough
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Green food coloring, optional
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 2 tablespoons M&M's minis
- 2 tablespoons vanilla frosting
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. In a large bowl, combine the dough and flour; mix until blended. Tint with food coloring if desired.
- Shape 1 teaspoon dough into a 4-in. rope. Repeat. Place two ropes side by side; press together lightly and twist. Shape into a circle pinching ends to seal. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Repeat with remaining dough. Brush lightly with water; sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 7-8 minutes or until set and bottoms are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Attach M&M's onto wreaths with frosting. Yield: 30 cookies.
Originally published as Wreath Cookies in Healthy Cooking December/January 2010, p51
Reviews for Festive Wreath Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review