Festive White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups crushed shortbread cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, chips, sour cream, sugar, orange peel and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- 4. In a small saucepan, combine sauce ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Cool.
- 5. Just before serving, remove sides of springform pan. Spoon sauce over cheesecake to within 1 in. of edges. In a small bowl, beat cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. Pipe over sauce. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice: 738 calories, 49g fat (27g saturated fat), 177mg cholesterol, 364mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Festive White Chocolate Cheesecake
"Very tasty! I really like this recipe. The only change I made was to use 1 cup of sour cream in the cheesecake batter in order to use up the entire container - it turned out great! This is a nice addition to a holiday dessert buffet."
"This recipe is definitely a contest winner. My family absolutely loves it and it's one we'll be making many more times. It's a keeper, for sure."