Festive White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups crushed shortbread cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, chips, sour cream, sugar, orange peel and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- 4. In a small saucepan, combine sauce ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Cool.
- 5. Just before serving, remove sides of springform pan. Spoon sauce over cheesecake to within 1 in. of edges. In a small bowl, beat cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. Pipe over sauce. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice: 738 calories, 49g fat (27g saturated fat), 177mg cholesterol, 364mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Festive White Chocolate Cheesecake
"You should disclose all ingredients in the title and description. My daughter is allergic to oranges!"
"Very tasty! I really like this recipe. The only change I made was to use 1 cup of sour cream in the cheesecake batter in order to use up the entire container - it turned out great! This is a nice addition to a holiday dessert buffet."
"This recipe is definitely a contest winner. My family absolutely loves it and it's one we'll be making many more times. It's a keeper, for sure."