Festive White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
A buttery shortbread crust, creamy white chocolate filling and tangy cranberry-raspberry sauce add up to one mouthwatering dessert. Top with whipped cream and berries, and you have a show-stopper that's bound to win raves.Mary Alice Graves, Kempton, Indiana
- 2 cups crushed shortbread cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, chips, sour cream, sugar, orange peel and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a small saucepan, combine sauce ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Cool.
- Just before serving, remove sides of springform pan. Spoon sauce over cheesecake to within 1 in. of edges. In a small bowl, beat cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. Pipe over sauce. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Festive White Chocolate Cheesecake in Taste of Home October/November 2007, p29
Reviews for Festive White Chocolate Cheesecake(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 30, 2009
This recipe is definitely a contest winner. My family absolutely loves it and it's one we'll be making many more times. It's a keeper, for sure.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes >
- Chocolate Cheesecakes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- New Year's Desserts >
- New Year's Recipes >