Festive Veggie Pizza Recipe
The popularity of this dish starts with its appearance, according to Carol Severson of Shelton, Washington. "You can sprinkle the pizza with plenty of colorful toppings," she assures. "Guests will be attracted right away. Then, when they have a taste, one slice just won't be enough!"
- Pastry for single-crust pie
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, optional
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped radishes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley, optional
- 1. On an ungreased baking sheet, roll out pastry into an 11-in. circle; prick several times with a fork. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese, blue cheese if desired, mayonnaise, onion salt and garlic salt. Place crust on a large serving plate. Spread cream cheese mixture to within 1 in. of edge. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
- 3. Top with tomatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, olives, radishes and parsley if desired. Cut into serving-size pieces. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 each: 147 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 223mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Festive Veggie Pizza
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC