Festive Veggie Pizza Recipe
The popularity of this dish starts with its appearance, according to Carol Severson of Shelton, Washington. "You can sprinkle the pizza with plenty of colorful toppings," she assures. "Guests will be attracted right away. Then, when they have a taste, one slice just won't be enough!"
- Pastry for single-crust pie
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, optional
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped radishes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley, optional
- On an ungreased baking sheet, roll out pastry into an 11-in. circle; prick several times with a fork. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese, blue cheese if desired, mayonnaise, onion salt and garlic salt. Place crust on a large serving plate. Spread cream cheese mixture to within 1 in. of edge. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Top with tomatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, olives, radishes and parsley if desired. Cut into serving-size pieces. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Festive Veggie Pizza in Country Woman November/December 1999, p28
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Festive Veggie Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >