Festive Vegetable Dip Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium sweet red pepper
- Assorted raw vegetables
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Lay green pepper on it's side; with a sharp knife, make a horizontal slice just above stem. Remove top piece; save for another use. Remove membrane and seeds. Repeat with red pepper. Fill peppers with dip. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 160 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 157mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Festive Vegetable Dip
"For my tastes, I didn't use the curry powder. It is most pretty served in the hollowed peppers."