- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) Italian-blend salad greens
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, water and salad dressing mix; shake well. In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, tomatoes, onion, cheese and cranberries. Serve with dressing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forFestive Tossed Salad with Feta
"We make this at Christmas. It's a tasteful, colorful addition to the table. It really is delicious!"