- drumsticks together. Rub with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining
- salt and pepper. Place breast side up on a rack in a shallow
- roasting pan.
- Roast 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 165° when
- inserted in center of stuffing and the thigh reaches at least
- 180°, basting hens occasionally with orange juice. Cover loosely
- with foil if hens brown too quickly. Cover and let stand 10 minutes
- before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed hen equals 1,144 calories, 76 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 366 mg cholesterol, 990 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 65 g protein.