- drumsticks together. Rub with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining
- salt and pepper. Place breast side up on a rack in a shallow
- roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until a thermometer inserted in
- thigh reads 180° for hens and 165° for stuffing, basting
- occasionally with orange juice. Cover loosely with foil if hens
- brown too quickly. Cover and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed hen equals 1,144 calories, 76 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 366 mg cholesterol, 990 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 65 g protein.