- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup chopped dried beef
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 round loaf (1 pound) Italian or pumpernickel bread, optional
- Fresh vegetables, crackers or corn chips
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin, taco seasoning and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in beef, peppers and olives. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- If desired, just before serving, cut top off bread; scoop out bread from inside, leaving a 1/2-in. shell (save the bread from inside to make croutons or bread crumbs or save for another use). Fill shell with cream cheese mixture. Serve with vegetables, crackers or corn chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Festive Pumpkin Dip
Sort By :
This has become a Thanksgiving must. Even those who don't like pumpkin look forward to this dish.
This is quick, easy, and everyone loves it at all the parties. They can't believe there is pumpkin in it!
This recipe is fabulous. Kids who don't eat or like pumpkin do not even know they are eating it! I have made it for several gatherings and always get rave reviews.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Halloween Appetizers >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Mexican Appetizers >