- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 teaspoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Pecan Halves
- Cut pastry sheet in half. Repackage and refrigerate one half for another use. On a lightly floured surface, roll out remaining half into an 8-in. circle. Transfer to a 7-in. pie plate; flute edges.
- In a small bowl, combine the next six ingredients until well mixed. Stir in the pecans. Pour into pie shell. Cover edges loosely with foil. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Remove foil; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Festive Pecan Pie in Cooking for 2 Winter 2006, p43
Reviews for Festive Pecan Pie(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >