- milk and lemon juice; add to cream cheese mixture just until
- Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for
- 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; carefully spread over
- cheesecake. Bake 10 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack for 10
- minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1
- hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with candies and drizzle
- with chocolate syrup. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without candies and chocolate syrup) equals 458 calories, 34 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 130 mg cholesterol, 270 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.