- fudge mixture. Lift edges of plastic wrap to cover tops. Pat
- gently to pack into cups. Freeze at least 2 hours or until firm.
- UNWRAP ice cream cakes, one at a time, and invert onto cooling rack
- placed over plate. Slowly drizzle with Magic Shell to coat, using
- back of spoon to help spread over entire surface. (Excess Magic
- Shell that drips onto plate may be spooned onto cakes as necessary.)
- Transfer to a freezer-safe serving plate. Decorate with frosting as
- desired. Keep frozen until ready to serve. Yield: 4 mini cakes.
TIP: For variety, try other flavor ice creams like Strawberry, Chocolate or Mint Chip.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.