"My family goes wild over this mild-tasting, hearty cheese spread," comments Cara Flora of Olathe, Colorado.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and soup mix until blended. Stir in ham and cheese.
- Form into a ball or spoon into a plastic wrap-lined mold. Roll in parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 4 cups.
Originally published as Festive Ham 'n' Cheese Spread in Taste of Home December/January 1997, p62
Reviews for Festive Ham 'n' Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 22, 2010
"this is always a big hit at a party, everyone asks for the recipe"
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2009
"I have been making this every year for Christmas potlucks at work ever since it first came out in the magazine. It is very easy and everybody loves it."