- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and soup mix until blended. Stir in ham and cheese.
- Form into a ball or spoon into a plastic wrap-lined mold. Roll in parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 4 cups.
Originally published as Festive Ham 'n' Cheese Spread in Taste of Home December/January 1997, p62
Reviews for Festive Ham 'n' Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review