48 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour + cooling
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups water
- 2 packages (15.4 ounces each) nut quick bread mix
- 3 cups mixed candied fruit
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 cups raisins
- Line three 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans with foil and grease the foil; set
- aside. In a large bowl, combine eggs and water. Stir in the bread
- mixes, candied fruit, pecans and raisins. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 30 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks. Carefully remove foil. Wrap in plastic wrap or
- foil. Store in the refrigerator for several days to mellow. Cut with
- a serrated knife. Yield: 3 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 176 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.