- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract, divided
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 medium ripe peach or nectarines, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- Press pastry onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. tart pan with a removable bottom; trim edges. Generously prick the bottom with a fork. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract until smooth; spread over crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese mixture.
- In a microwave, heat preserves and remaining extract, uncovered, on high for 20-30 seconds or until warm. Brush over fruit. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Festive Fruit Tart
Sort By :
"This is so easy and so delicious! We make it several times during the summer. I use kiwi instead of peaches in the center."
"This was sooooo easy to make and it looked beautiful when I served it. I omitted the peach, nectarine and used raspberries, blueberries & strawberries. The strawberries were only in the center. The raspberries and blueberries look great together alternating each row.It looked good and tasted even better! A keeper, in fact I'm making this dessert again tonight using grapes, raspberries & strawberries. The blue berries were too expensive this week!"